Field/On-Site Calibration Services in Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Missouri and Wisconsin
Are you concerned about downtime when sending equipment out for calibration?
Assurance Technologies, Inc. offers On-Site Calibration services for most equipment contained within our ISO 17025 scope of accreditation. Providing on-site services for 20+ years, we understand the importance of measurement equipment and how being without it can affect day to day operations.
Assurance Technologies offers ISO 17025 Accredited Field / Onsite calibration services in Illinois, Iowa, Indiana, Missouri, Wisconsin, Arkansas, Oklahoma and Texas. All gage history, copies of Calibration Certificate are accessible 24/7 in our Cloud based password protected portal(A-Trax). With ATI's calibration process being handled in A-Trax, the barcode calibration stickers are also linked to each unique gage ID. ATI customer can utilize a bar code scanner to access all calibration certificates & history in real time with the auditor. It eliminates the need to go back and pull records or request certificates from a calibration provider.
ATI’s key components to a successful On-Site Calibration experience:
It begins with communication. Communication is vital to On-Site Calibration and we strive to maintain it throughout the process.
Contact from the Internal Team to begin the process.
Technician communication regarding arrival time.
Technician communication on-site throughout the job.
Upon completion, follow up from Metrology Sales Engineer.
Survey to provide feedback.
Automated notification of equipment coming due for calibration 30 days prior.
While on-site you can expect expertise.
- Appearance - Our Technicians maintain a professional appearance on-site at all times.
- Attentive - Organized, detailed, and driven to provide quality service.
- Integrity - Building trust and providing honest input.
- Courtesy - We listen to your needs/concerns and provide solutions.
Providing the quality service you expect.
- Our Technicians arrive on-site ready to go with all equipment/supplies needed to complete the job at hand.
- Provide a quality service with minimal disruption/downtime.
- Time management through organization, prioritization, and optimization.
- Resolving equipment problems quickly!
- Knowledgeable, qualified, and skilled Technicians.
Our goal is to ensure complete satisfaction with the on-site services provided. Allow our highly trained Field Service Technicians to come to your facility to handle your calibration needs! Don’t hesitate contact us today for a quote!
- On-Site Calibration of Hand Gages, Surface Plates, Scales/Balances, CMM’s, Optical Comparators, Video Comparators, Force, Torque, Tensile Testers, Hardness testers, Pressure/Vacuum, Electronics and many more types of equipment!
- Calibration Certificates available 24/7
Emergency Service Available
Authorized Service Provider for Micro-Vu Vision Systems in
ATI Is Factory Trained For Service & Calibration For:
Vision Inspection Machines, Multisensor Inspection Machines, Field of View Systems
Hardness Testers / Durometers
Optical Comparators / Force Testing Systems